No suitable position? You may still submit your CV to be kept on file for future openings. Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Elaine Cooke at email@example.com or by mail. No agencies please.
Healthcare Business Analyst
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our sales team. You will work alongside ours project management team and sales team and report directly to the VP of sales. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, performing some user acceptance testing and upselling our portfolio. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. You will be working with our external customers and must have a professional approach.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating users requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing work flow requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis with healthcare experience
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.